I am so excited to have finally bought a new bag! I’ve had my old one for about 3 or 4 years now, so it was time. The handles on my old one were starting to crack and snag my clothes, so that’s when I decided it was okay to move on. When I first saw this lovely white bag, it was the giant bow that instantly attracted me to it! It’s so cute and pretty girlie! My second thought was, “how long is this going to stay clean?!” followed by, “who cares! It’s stinking cute!” heehee Oh, how cuteness can turn my logic upside-down…
Anyhoo, here’s what’s in my new bag:
1. My cute bag is Red by Marc Ecko: Happy Days Hobo. It has a lovely red lining with a zipper pocket and two cubby pockets. Perfect for storing all of my tiny gadgets…
2. I can’t leave home without my wallet (Reaction – Kenneth Cole) and checkbook (Roxy)… yes, I still need to write checks these days.
3. Sunglasses are a must for these sunny and bright days! Oh, and I love my pink zebra case!!! (glasses – forever 21 + case – unknown)
4. I always carry my planner, sketchbook and a pretty pen. This way I can keep track of life and jot down my ideas before I forget.
5. Keys + my awesome cat key chain that is for safety purposes. The Mr. found that for me at the Tanner Gun Show this month… so cute and functional!
6. My trusty iPhone, ear buds and charger… I need them wherever I go to stay connected to you!
7. One of the many little Ninjas that my brother gave me when he was young. He gave me all of the purple ones since they were my favorite color. I have one in every bag that I own… they make me feel happy and safe.
8. Clinique Happy perfume… love the fresh Spring scent.
9. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm… no chapped lips on this girl.
10. Gum and a handmade coffee cozy… just incase!